Good taste isn’t enough anymore. A good conscience has to be added. No problem, our completely vegan sneaker combines both without compromises. It is made of an alternative leather based on the remains of Italian wine production. The red heel reminds the real connoisseurs.
- Upper material: Vegea®, the plant-based leather alternative made from grape jams, combined with water-based polyurethane – coated on organic cotton
- solvent-free, animal-friendly
- Heel part made of Evida, according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – also fully vegan.
- The lining consists of a newly developed microfibre, which is 100% breathable and can absorb a lot of moisture– heat-regulating and comfortable + 100% recyclable
- PETA /Vegan Approved sole made of recycled rubber without harmful ingredients for people and the environment
- Vegan footbed made of 100% natural cork and other recycled, reusable materials with high cushioning.
- Handmade in Portugal
Leather, that’s not. This is how you can describe the vegan leather alternative Vegea®. Because it doesn’t just look like that, it also really feels similar. This innovative “leather” is made from leftovers of Italian wine production – that is, from pomace, peel, pulp, seeds and stems. For this purpose, it is combined with a water-based polyurethane (PUD) to form an eco-composite material and coated on organic cotton./p>
Not only does this give Italian grapes a well-fitting job, but it also creates a material that is 70% renewable and recycled. Not to mention that this vegan leather is really comfortable, it also looks stunning. After all, that's exactly what sustainability can be.
Proper shoe care and maintenance of your DUCKS will help to ensure their longevity in wear. If you follow the guidelines below and treat your shoes in the correct manner, there is no reason why your shoes will not last for many years.
Be sure to impregnate your DUCKS with a waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. When waterproofing, the motto is: it's better to apply a thin layer regularly than a thick one once.
For cleaning, use a clean, damp cloth and carefully wipe the Ducks. Then allow the shoe to air dry.
Stuff damp Ducks with absorbent material (newspaper) and allow to dry slowly - not directly on or near the heater.
Vegan. Langlebig. Cool.
Die pflanzenbasierte Lederalternative gibt den Resten der italienischen Weinproduktion ein zweites Leben. Und was für eins. Mit dem besonderen Innenfutter bleibt der Fuß auch
trocken, wenn es heiß hergeht.
Look & Feel: passt einfach.
Cleaner Look, der einfach zu allem passt. Die farbige Fersenteile lassen sich perfekt kombinieren und sind damit der ideale Begleiter für einen Stadtbummel oder Restaurantbesuch.
Handgefertigt in Portugal
In Portugal kennt man sich nicht nur mit Wein aus, sondern vor allem mit traditionsreich gefertigten Schuhen. Hier werden unsere veganen Sneaker von Hand hergestellt.